Order Delivery Delivery of orders are subjected to:
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area.
- The minimum order value is subject to change and will be displayed at the checkout page.
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items.
- Only the e-Coupons mentioned in any of the print material are applicable for Online ordering.
- The complete code has to be punched in the coupon section for availing the coupon.
- The coupon code is not case sensitive.
- The coupon may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon details are not fulfilled in the order.
- Kebabplus holds the right to accept or reject any coupon without giving any reason whatsoever.
- The coupons are valid for specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period.
- Terms and Conditions for all coupons including printed, mobile and email coupons
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme.
- Please announce the coupon and coupon code to the order taker while placing the order.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Only one coupon is valid per order.
- All coupons have limited validity.
Modify / Cancel the Online Order
- The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either through the website or offline by calling the restaurant.
- However you can get updated on the status of the order by calling.
- In case the order which is paid through credit card is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product at the restaurant, the amount will be returned by reversing the transaction by Kebabplus. The same would reflect in the next credit card statement.
Limited area of delivery. Prices exclusive of all taxes. Prices subject to change without prior notice. Total amount rounded off to the nearest rupee.
Information Collected In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
Kebabplus may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit Online ordering site to place order.
- enter into a competition or promotion.
- participate in a survey.
- subscribe to our mailing list.
- apply for a job.
- request information regarding our Franchise system.
- submit website feedback.
- Wherever Kebabplus collects personal information about you from someone else, Kebabplus or the franchisee will take reasonable steps to advise you.
Use and Disclosure Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you, and for any other purpose specified.
Kebabplus may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information the ways you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- to process any job application you may submit.
- to provide you with any promotion information.
- to process any online ordering.
- to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites.
- to fulfill prizes, awards and purchases.
- to respond to specific requests from visitors.
- to keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- to conduct marketing research, and
- to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system
When using the Kebabplus internet ordering system additional information is collected when you order online. This information assists in the delivery to your door and to verify your credentials.. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future. When concluding your order via the Kebabplus internet ordering system, you will be asked if you would like to associate your mobile number with social media such as Facebook or Yahoo. You may choose to do that for ease of ordering when you come next time.
Credit card details Kebabplus does not store any of your credit card details.
Third Party Disclosure Kebabplus may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Kebabplus. Personal information that you submit to Kebabplus may be disclosed to a third party: such as our suppliers or our mailing houses, who are employed to provide some of our services; to meet the purpose for which it was submitted.
- if you have provided your express consent to share the information.
- if Kebabplus are required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- if Kebabplus feel you might like to know about a third party’s goods and services we may supply that personal information to that third party. (We know that many of our guests enjoy receiving these excellent offers), or
- if you place an order via our internet order system, your details will be passed on to Payumoney/Paytm, who receive your credit card details for internet order payment. Payumoney/Paytm are a secure internet payment gateway that secures your credit card number during transmission.
Access, Accuracy and Security Kebabplus will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us.
Kebabplus will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Sensitive Information Kebabplus will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.
Click stream Data Each time you visit the Kebabplus site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. Kebabplus may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Kebabplus may use this information to evaluate and improve the Kebabplus websites.
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Kebabplus site. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites.
For example, once you have placed a new pizza order you may be offered the opportunity to personalize your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order your favorite pizza next time.
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.
Links to other sites Kebabplus may provide links.
Process of Online Ordering
- You can place the order as a new guest or an existing guest.
- The address will be stored in your account and next time when you wish to place the order at the same address, you can just select the address.
- You can apply any discount coupon by clicking on coupon button in the cart
- The coupon can be availed by entering the coupon code mentioned in the coupon
- The coupon will only be applied if the conditions mentioned in the details of the coupons are met
- Apart from cash on delivery you have option to pay by various means like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, Mobile payment etc.
- If you select cash on delivery, you might receive a verification call on your mobile number for validation purpose
- As per TRAI All telemarketing calls are to be scrubbed against national guest preference register (NCPR) database to be made from 140 xxx xxxx But as this call is consumer opted you will receive a call from a non 140 series irrespective of if you are registered in DND.
- In case of other payment options, you will be redirected to the payment gateway to complete your transaction
- Once your payment is successful your order will be processed
- Upon successful placing of your order, you will receive a mail containing your order number and bill details.